Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today,21-2-07, i have to say:

Hi everyone! I just found a few new websites 1) www.jaychou.com
2) www.cool.com
3) www.hey.com
I hope that you would be able to access those websites that i have given above. Sorry for the few empty spaces in my blog. It was being deleted because I don't want those nonsense things in my blog. I hope that you could leave your comment behind and tell me what's your blog address too. If you don't have one, you can create one at www.blogger.com. You can also create two blogs using the same username and password, just like me. But i don't want to share the address of the other blog that i have created because it is all rubbish typing and nobody knopws about the website because the answer is just what i have mentioned. So, don't ask anymore questions, okay? So that's all for the rubbish talk and let's carry on. Let me tell you something-when people say eg. eh, what you doing? You should just say- B, why you say A? Just take the 'eh' as A. So what comes after A? B of course! So, just say, B. That's all for today's post. I will post more often this time.

Cheers,
Shamus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home