Welcome!: My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer match!!!

Welcome!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer match!!!

This is my life...

My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer match!!! My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer match!!! My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer match!!! My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer match!!! I can't believe it...

So, I should be thanking his school for having late JUNE exams. His school is very funny. I dunno why. Then his JUNE and NOVEMBER(end of September) exams are going to crash into each other...

If your cousin or relatives have some strange exams dates too, then maybe you can share with me.

Cheers, what a happy day it is,
Shamus and Shimon (he's seeing me typing my post now)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home