Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hi to all! I decided that i would give you my new blog add: http://112233.blogspot.com. I hope you would be able to access it. I hope you don't think that i am too 'loh soh' okay? I think you now what is 'loh soh' right? Preople say that i am mad about my blog because i post new posts everyday! Ha ha ha!Very funny! Today, i, not only i, the whole entire class had a composition test. Let me tell you the truth, the blog: http://112233.bolgspot.com is not a valid bolog and i have no other blogs. Well, almost, i had a old one since last year but i did not tell anybody about it. It is for myself only. I decided to delete that blog because it is very hard to remember to usernames and two passwords. It would also be very lame. The previous websites that i gave you were fakes! Ha ha ha! This blog is for everyone and everybody to access it. That's all for today's post. I would post some new and real websites on the next post.

Cheers,
Shamus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home