Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Hi everyone,

Today got my oral practice. Fun! I espically HATE oral examinations. They make your brain racking for the correct words to say instead of 'aaaaa'. So boring sitting there watching the teacher looking at you and you have nothing to say. If the teacher give you some clues, they would also deduct marks. That's one point that I DO NOT like. Hopefully the teacher is a kind teacher and would not deduct as much marks as usual.

Anyway, while I was playing with my friend hopscotch and going to do duty, there was a so called' lighting alarm' rang. We immediately ran to shelter to join the crowd. There was a teacher shouting at us telling us to get back to the canteen. What an interesting time! Fun running about and joinning the crowd. Just Fun!

I'll talk soon. Bye bye.

Cheers,
Shamus

3 Comments:

Blogger Bernice(: said...

Miss Lee is the teacher.

April 16, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger SHAMUS said...

Yup, I know that.


















































































































































Goodbye.
Shamus

April 22, 2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger SHAMUS said...

Lame

April 25, 2007 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home