Welcome!
Welcome!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
This website is my homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/shamusseng/sshm.html
. This one has plenty of fun science games:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/scienceclips/ages/9_10/science_9_10.shtml
. And this one:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/scienceclips/ages/10_11/science_10_11.shtml
. Have fun!
Cheers,
Shamus
And hope you guys have visited the website i gave to you guys yesterday.
posted by SHAMUS @
4/08/2007 02:20:00 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome!
Contributors
SHAMUS
memories...of a living past
Previous Posts
Check out this website man! www.freeonlinegames.co...
Hello! Today I very sian cos nothing to say. Howev...
Today I very angry cause my computer takes such a ...
Hi man! Cool day today, eh? My oral coming soon on...
Ho ho ho. Sorry for not edit mi blog yesterday. 'I...
Hello evryone!!! Today, i just went to tuition, so...
Hi!!! Today i am in a hurry so i just came to say ...
Hello everyone... zzz... lame loh!!! Answer for la...
Hello. I feel very lame and boring today so i just...
Hello!!! The website given was a real or a fake? N...