Hello!!! The website given was a real or a fake? Next post than i tell u. My grandfather last time live in USA. Upper Serangoon Avenue. Ha ha ha!!! I last time live in UK. Upper Kembagan. Ha ha ha!!! Tdy school was okay la. So far so good since the beginning of this year. I starting to get sianer everyday cause evryday only go to school then come back then go to school again then come back(for cca the second time). The school also never get any people like clowns to come and entertain us or something else. Go to school then stay there for 6 hours listening to the teacher talk. Isn't that ridiculous?!
Alamak... Can stop talking about school and stop going to school? Very sian le. But if never go to school then u won't learn anything and we would all be dummies when we grow up. Isn't it? So, going to school got its good points and bad points. Some teachers very kind, like my form teacher and other teachers. But some very fierce, like... I dunno. School can be fun when we talk or play soccer during recess but boring when lesson time.
Alamak alamak alamak. I ganna forgot to play games le. Iya, never mind la. I after edit my blog then i go play computer games. I hope that some other fun games would be on nickelodeon homepage. To get there, u can use this website:
www.nick.com . Bye Bye!
Cheers,
Shamus