Welcome!
Welcome!
Friday, March 09, 2007
I mentioned that yesterday i was happy, right? Well, tdy i'm happier cos tdy is alastair's birthday. He invited me 2 go there. Unfourtunatly, i can't eat that much fried stuff cos i under midication. I happy n sad at d same time.
Cheers,
Shamus
posted by SHAMUS @
3/09/2007 10:48:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome!
Contributors
SHAMUS
memories...of a living past
Previous Posts
Hi evryone! I tdy very happy cos tmr is alastair's...
Hi n2 everyone! My apologises 4 not editing my blo...
Hello! Tdy we're gonna talk about my sch. My sch w...
So sorry. The previous post should be Monday, 5 Ma...
So, hi n hello again! I just went 2 HAWPARVILLA. I...
Tdy surpose 2 have tuition but i skip cos i 2 tire...
Hi! I just fin my mor tuition. Later have aftn tui...
Hi everyone! I tdy turn up 2 be not sian but i lat...
Hi. I today very sian cause go 2 sch then come bac...
Hi everyone, I promise that i would post more inte...