Hi n2 everyone! My apologises 4 not editing my blog yesterday. I had no time. Tdy music teacher did not show up. It was said that she went 2 see the principal 4 something. U guys are so interesting 2 have all d big arguements about Edina, d nmonitress. Who on earth is someone n hunter? Scecrifice yourselves or else...
I like your comments but i think that u should tell Ms.Lee personalyy n not having such a big fuss over d monitress stuff. I agree with Alastair that we should change a new moniter n monitress every month. But it couldn't possibly be me cos i have a roll already. Having more comments would only make Ms.Lee upset n d moniter n monitress 2. I hope there would not be so much co0nfusing comments anymore. U cxan also junk all your comments about whoever on my blog.
Not sian but a little sian cos got no game today,
Shamus