Hi everyone! I tdy turn up 2 be not sian but i late 4 sch. So isn't it d same? Friends who read my blog should know what 'late' means. Tdy had chess competition with my dad. Ans: Draw. LAME!!! Anyway, march holi coming soon, i looking fwd 2 it. I could also practise my project with friends at friend's house. My mother bring me 2 sentosa. I tdy have drama, next wk don't have, next next wk also don't have. I'm a happy man...like real! tdy late 4 sch still happy? NO! next fri is meet d parents session, so i go my friend house in aftn(afternoon) cause that day have no sch. March holi is 4 me 2 prepare 4 d rest of d CAs, but i 1 day go out, next day study, next day go out..........
Tmr mor got tuition, aftn got tuition, worst then yesterday's sianes. Tdy got time cause i just fin my din. I like 2 edit my blog at night cause then i can share what was happening in d day n in d aftn.
There was a blockage system to acess my blog cause they insist me 2 change my blog 2 new 1. I'm sure that those who have blog also sgot face this problem, right? Or is it only i? strange. If my blog does not allow u 2 leave your comment, u can call me instead(those who have my tele no). Bye, i shall n i will edit blog tmr again.
Cheers n quite SIAN,
Shamus