Hi! I just fin my mor tuition. Later have aftn tuition which i guest it would be twice as fun cause tdy, my mor eng tuition teacher gave us game 2 play n my group won. I going 2 m'sia during d march holi. i very happy. Ha ha, happy! I give u 1 website 2 go 2 whenever u r free:
www.kidscom.com. Full of games 2 play n enjoy yourselves. 1 more website:
www.windowsmediaplayer.com. Confusing? it is windows media player. U can download songs from there.
Tdy, i plan 2 play play all day. don't pray pray la! U can contact me if u want 2 leave a comment. My house no is: 68427150. True num, not fake. My hp num: 81473201.
Who has window xp comp? i got 1 which i am using it now. big head, big stomach, big everything expect money n myself. i considered skinny. Eh eh, end conversation la! Okay, okay. I end conversation,okay? Bye bye.
Not Sian but happy and excited,
Shamus