Welcome!: Fever Recovering, Yeah!!!
Welcome!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Fever Recovering, Yeah!!!
Hello eevveerryyoonnee...
I feel better already, in fact, the doctor said that i can go out for my holidays already.
I had some problem creating a new blog today this morning. I gave up cause I cannot insert music into the new blog as it was not switched to a new blogger. I only know how to deal with new blogger's blogs. Quite complicated, eh???
From tmr until 3 June, I will not be posting anything as I'm overseas. See you soon...
Cheers,
Shamus
posted by SHAMUS @
5/27/2007 11:30:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome!
Contributors
SHAMUS
memories...of a living past
Previous Posts
Fever LOL...
Trip to the 'Bomb City'
Nothing to say...
Alastair's house again
Pls wait...
Another Good Day...
Cool music
Yeah! The damn holiday is here!
Say bye to Exams!!!
What a nice day.