Welcome!: Alastair's house again

Welcome!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Alastair's house again

Hi everyone, I'm going to alastair's house again. This is going to be fun. I love going to alastair's house because they have a gym there. I like running on the threadmil. It is going to be fun fun fun un un un n n n... Ha ha ha! This is a crazy thing to do and say. Say, talking about say, it makes me want to say that saying something that you want to say is 'sayable' that you can say. Meaning is: If you have something angry that you want to throw out, saying it out is the best thing to do instead of keeping it in yourself.

I like to do so if I am angry and also talk in a very angry tone. I'll post more soon.

Cheers,
Shamus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home