Today I had m exams but i am still sick so i came back after my exams. I told my mother that the exams ended at 8.30am but when my mother came, i was not there so she called the general office and they said it ends at 9.30am. She then come to pick me up at 9.30am to bring me home.
I hope that my fever would recover soon and hope that i could get high marks for my listening compre and compo. I still have to stay in bed and i cannot play computer games until i am fine again but i can only post posts on my blog. So sad... So sian... So whatever... Anyway, i can still listen to my radio beside my bed.
My friend said that having this type of fever, it is possble to die. I don't believe that i can die that soon. My body is strong enough to survive but not to handle fever. Well, talk tommorrow.
Not happy and sick,
Shamus