Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hi everyone. Yesterday, I didn't post anything cause i was out early and came back late. I stayed in school the whole day, well, almost the whole day. Stayed back cause of leader activities. Some leaders from my class joined the activity too. There were come coaches and games where fun. We had lunch at about 12.55.47.89 (hour, mins, sec, mini sec). Crazy timing. Lunch went well with some fish, meat, rice and vege. Then we got to create our own games without our coaches' help. We planned a game called 'Treasure Hunt Version 2'. Unfourtunally, it rained. Not fair!!! The other groups got to carry out their games but we didn't have a chance. Luckily, my group stiil had time to rearrange the position of the objects and the clues. I did a lot of running on that day. Tiring, isn't it? Well at least we got to carry out our games. Then while we were playing half way, it stopped raining. Great! We wouldn't have to run indoors anymore. RRRRRUUUUUNNNNN all the way from my canteen to the extention. Quite tiring. Well, let's see today's

Today, I went to a moring make up class as yesterday I did not attend my chinese tuition. I didn't want to miss 30, no. 60, no. 1h, no. 1h 30min, yes. Yes, as I didn't want to miss 1hour 30mins of fun and excitment. My friend decided to cancel it. Wasting money. Just wasting money. Money is my favourite thing in the whole wide world. Money comes first then mummy. Well, bye.

Cheers,
Shamus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home