Tdy, our teacher gave us plenty of hwk cos i think that she thinks tmr is a public holiday so she gave us a maths practice paper, a science practice paper and our chinese teacher gave us 习子to do. Anyway our 习子is only five words and we only have to write it four times for each word. So 5 times 4 = 20. We have to only write the five words in twenty boxes. Wait a minute, we are not doing maths now. Enough of maths. I've done too much much maths tdy-Maths assessment, a practice from my tuition teacher and the worksheet given by my form teacher.
Still enjoy music on my favourite channel-98.7 fm. COOL music. Hey, what do you get when you throw a butter out of the window? A butterfly. Cos the butter flies. Got it? I hope so. That joke was passed down by a good friend of my. He can make up many funny jokes that can make you laugh your head off! HA HA HA!!!
Hey, let's talk about games, shall we??? I love comp games cos they really give me the energy and power to jump about and get active. It's quite fun playing hopscotch too. Alastair went through two rounds of hopscotch just in 20 seconds! I think that was the world's second best record. My friend, anonymus(i can't metion his name), hopped three rounds in 20 seconds!
Well, got to continue my games. Bye.
Cheers and active,
Shamus