Welcome!: Another Day At The School...

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Day At The School...

This day is a special day because this is the day that Kenneth gave me a invetation card to his birthday on this coming Sunday.

When is your birthday??? Mine's on 5 Feb 97. What's your's??? Post on the dashboard or create a comment. Hope to see birthday dates filing in!

Hope you enjoyed your day at school cause I did too! If you have something to tell me and the rest about your school or your life, please post it on the dashboard or create a comment. Hope to see comments filing in!

Today, i'm going to talk about myself. I, Shamus, am a very pleasant child. Although sometimes i may be a little noisy and ... But most of the time, I like to help people in every way. That does not include giving them answers for homework! Anyway, I like to help people. If you want some help or assisstance, call 1800-65-999. I'm always at your service. The actual number is 65-68427150. Please call only at 2pm-9pm on weekdays and 8am-10pm only on weekends. For more infomation about Shamus, call 65-68427150. Thank you.

Cheers,
Shamus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home