Hi! I'm Shamus, the guy who posts all the posts on this blog...
Today was okay for me but time's getting a little crazy cos holiday's about to end soon and I must complain that I did not have enough time to enoy my holidays. I must bring this situation to court. Which court leh? I don't know yet, but I confirm you and everyone that I would bring this situation to The Complains Court in U.S.A. I'm finding a lawyer now.
If you really believe all this, you should know that I'm just joking! Nothing serious about this matter. I am looking foward to the september-one-week holidays which I would be going to... I don't know yet.
If you are interested in the music on my blog, then you can see the post on Saturday, May 19, 2007, 'Another good day' for instructions on how to do it only on
new blogger or
blogger beta. Have fun today!
Cheers,
Shamus