Welcome!: Music is my life
Welcome!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Music is my life
Today, I'm gonna talk about music. Why? Because music is my life. I normally listen to music day and night. That's why I inserted music into my blog. Soccer takes up 10% of my life. TV takes up 30% of my life. Music takes up 50% of my life! Music rocks! I listen to the Singapore most dangerous radio channel (98.7). That channel's so cool!
Bye !!!
Cheers,
Shamus
posted by SHAMUS @
8/24/2007 11:54:00 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome!
Contributors
SHAMUS
memories...of a living past
Previous Posts
Another day at school
Important Info Coming Up !!!
Pls update blog leh !!! Request granted !!!
Hi everyone!!!
Another Day At The School...
Hello, so long did not post, why is that so???
hey Shamusyour blog has more posts than mine even ...
Nice day today.
My cousin is staying over for a night after soccer...
You can now go to a free holiday!!!